Powerpoint - How to insert a watermark?
Under PowerPoint 2003:
- Insert>Picture>From File and choose the appropriate image files.
- Format>Image>Image Control>Color>Watermark; validate.
- We can then resize the image and even go back to Image control to adjust the brightness and contrast to your liking, and finally click on the Preview button.
- Then add text, tables and graphs.
- For the next slide to have the same watermark, do Insert/Duplicate Slide.
- To insert a background image, right click on the image/Agenda/Set the background.
Under PowerPoint 2007:
- Click on the View tab> Slide Master
- Click on the Insert tab > Clip art or picture
- Browse and search for your picture.
Once the picture is inserted you can adjust its transperency via the Format Picture feature.
In the same category
Original article published by Raymond PENTIER
. Translated by deri58