[Samsung Monte]Change the default Memory
By default the Samsung Monte will make use of the phone memory as primary location to store data (music, downloads...etc)
- To change it to the Memory Card (recommended) follow the below procedure:
- From your Phone, tap on Menu > Settings > Phone Settings > Scroll to Memory settings
- Select "Default Memory"
- 5 options are available:
- WAP downloads
- Voice Recorder
- FM Radio
- Tap on any of them and switch from "Phone" to "Memory Card"
- Validate with the "Save button"
- Repeat the operation for each of the remaining options.
In the same category