[Windows XP]Disable the animation when minimizing windows
- Here's a small tip that may improve the performance or at least reduce CPU load, when running Windows XP on some old/slow PC.
- The aim is to disable the small animation when minimizing windows.
- Click on Start > Run > type regedit
- Expand the following key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics
- Create a new value (String) and name it as: MinAnimate
- Give it as a value of 0 to disable the animation........(1 to reactivate)
- Close registry and restart your PC.
In the same category