Ask a question »
iPhone - Switch to uppercase
[iPhone] Switch to uppercase
Enabling the Caps Lock Feature
- If you're tired of using the shift key to enter letters in uppercase, here's a small tip:
- From the home screen>Settings>General
- Tap on the Keyboard button
- You shall find the Enable Caps Lock option. (simply tap on it to enable this feature).
Using this Feature
- Upon typing an SMS or mail double tap the shift key to activate uppercase mode.
- Simply tap on the shift key again to switch to previous mode.