WavePad Sound Editor
or also called WavePad Audio Editing Software
is developed by NCH Software and having the goal to let users edit audio files. It offers several interesting features that a few are detailed below.
- Sound editing: since this is WavePad Audio Editing Softwareís major feature, all processes can be done easily. For instance, you can cut, copy, paste, auto-trim, delete, insert, silence and many others. More than that, it has also been integrated with VST plug-in support to add further tools and effects to it.
- Tools and effects: the application also offers a compendium of audio effects to add to your file. You can profit from effects like amplify, equalizer, normalize, echo, reverse, reverb, envelope and many more. WavePad Audio Editing Software also added other tools like spectral analysis (FFT), voice changer, speech synthesis or text-to-speech option, noise reduction and more.
- Supported formats: concerning the supported formats, users can enjoy of the following: mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many more.
- Other features: editing files can be done one by one or in batch. WavePad Sound Editor can create bookmarks and regions for users to find files easily. It also works directly with MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- RAM: 16MB (32MB for 2000/XP/2003/Vista)
- Processor: Pentium 300 or above
- A sound card
- WavePad Sound Editor is useful with and intuitive user interface.
- There are other versions for Mac OS X, iPad and Android systems.
Alternative spelling :
wpsetup-5.48 Beta.exe, wpsetup.exe
Latest update on Monday July 8, 2013 06:19:46 AM