iCare Data Recovery Software
is a program that can recover any kind of files deleted or damaged due to mishandling, formatting or other reasons.
- Scanning: once installed on the computer system, iCare Data Recovery Software lets users scan swiftly a drive so as to recover deleted data from it. Its developer says it performs this task faster than other data recovery.
- Recovery: iCare Data Recovery Software can restore files via several modes. For example, if data was lost due to formatting, the user just needs to select this option and restore them from any location. It also gets back data from recycle bin or missing partitions.
- Storage media: iCare Data Recovery Software can work with several storage media such as memory cards, hard disk drive, USB flash and desktop. It also supports Kingston, San Disk, SimpleTech and other memory card manufacturers.
- Compatibility: this tool is recovering email file formats (Outlook and Outlook Express), multimedia files (3GP, Musical instrument, etc.) and archive files including Zip compression file and RAR. Apart from them, all Microsoft office files are supported.
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- RAM: 128MB
- Hard disk: 32MB
- iCare Data Recovery Software is simple to install and uninstall.
- The interface is simple to use and intuitive.
Latest update on Friday August 8, 2014 04:49:53 AM