Are you familiar with Playstation 2? Then, PCSX2
is for you. It is a programme developed by the team of PS One emulator PCSX for loading Playstation 2 games on a computer so that you can enjoy your favorite titles.
Key features :
- Installation : The first thing you need to do is to download it. Get the BIOS from Playstation 2 console, install PCSX 2, configure it, insert your PS2 game CD/DVD or run it directly from the disk. It is also possible to build an ISO image of your disk with IMGburn for instance. While installing, you need to select the language and configure it. This application requires the use of original BIOS otherwise it is impossible to install it.
- Configuration : From the configuration window, you can define resolution up to 4096x4096, renderer, interlacing, aspec ratio, D3D enhancements, texture filtering, gameplay controls and much more. For smooth running, you need to analyze each section.
- Specificity : In addition to its key features, this emulator allows you to use any controller compatible with Windows such as keyboards and mice. For your full pleasure, it is possible to increase and decrease the game speed. On top of this, it comes with a built-in video recorder for recording in full HD.
- CPU : Pentium 4 or higher
- GPU : Any that supports Pixel Shader model 2.0
- RAM : 512 MB
- OS : Windows and Linux
- An useful and easy emulator
- Complicated setup process
- Crashes with complex graphics