Do you want to create cool mix CDs, or record your own music? Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer
can be a great tool for you. The tool can edit your MP3 file, add some effects and customize it according to your needs.
- Editing: once installed, the application will allow users to cut and paste sounds according to their needs. The input formats can be MP3, WAV or WMA. Apart from that, it is also possible to mix, overdub or record these files.
- Customization: changing the volume and the pan is possible. Users can also fade the playback rate of each sound; create their own ringtones since all cell phone supports MP3 file format.
- Export: after the creation and the customization, users are allowed to export them as RealAudio G2, MP3 or WMA file formats. Sharing them on the Internet since these file formats are the most used in multimedia world.
- Operating System: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- RAM: 16 MB
- Processor: Pentium/90 CPU
- Microphone (optional)
- Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer is perfect to edit your music and customize it.
- The interface is intuitive and plain.
- The application is powerful and easy to use.
- It is a trial version that expires after 7days of use.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Wednesday December 5, 2012 07:28:55 AM