In the past, we used to rent an architect or a designer to build a house. In our days, the use of an application can help a lot in the designing of a house and 3D Home Design
or also 3D Architecture
is one of these tools.
- 2D/3D simultaneous plans: 3D Home Design offers to draw rooms in just one operation. For instance, the application provides users the ability to import digital plans or create their own designs. You can have the 2D and 3D dynamic interior dimensioning of your choice.
- Indoor and outdoor furnishing: the program provides users with about 1000000 3D objects and texture for interior decoration and tools for creating door openings in walls, windows and many more. Concerning the outdoor furnishing, you are offered a wide range of complete catalogue to create and decorate a garden, terraces and balconies.
- Other tools: there are also tools for creating your own buildings and roofs (solar roof panels, mansard roof, etc.), kitchen and bathrooms with realistic pictures about the output.
- Rendering: 3D Architecture also offers 10 different 3D rendering modes in real time so that you can find where the mistakes are and make it flawless. Users can also customize all objects depending on their choices. It is possible to export and print 2D plans.
- Operating Systems: Windows® XP (32 bits), Vista® (32 bits), Seven (32 bits)
- Hard Disk: 1,4GB
- RAM: 512MB
- Processor: Pentium® IV 2GHz
- Graphics card: Nvidia® GeForce 6600 or Ati X1600 or 128MB equivalent.
- Internet connection.
- 3D Architecture or 3D Home Design is a complete solution for all kinds of buildings.
- Real-time 3D rendering.
- It is a shareware version that expires after some days of use.
Latest update on Monday October 21, 2013 04:03:42 AM