Deleted or corrupted images on the hard disk are now recoverable with the right tool. Picture Doctor
can be an advantageous solution for this kind of operation. It is signed SoftOrbits.
- Recovering: as mentioned above, Picture Doctor is a tool for retrieving lost or damaged images. Its uniqueness lies in its ability to recover even if they are corrupted or damaged and save them in BMP format.
- Performance: Picture Doctor can restore any digital images and at their initial state either in size or color. It can even handle JPEG and PSD file formats.
- Batch processing: apart from its speed process in finding and restoring pictures, Picture Doctor can also optimize the recovery process by supporting the batch process. Thus, once the analysis has been performed, it allows the user to select the photos to be retrieved.
- Supported formats: Picture Doctor can restore some of the following types of files: JPEG (EXIF, JFIF) and PSD (Adobe Photoshop 3, 4, 5, CS-CS5). It can restore them all.
- Operating System: Win 95, Win 98, Win XP, Win Vista.
- RAM: 128 MB
- Required disk space: 5 MB
- Picture Doctor offers an intuitive and graphical user interface.
- It is practical and easy to use.
- This trial version expires after 30 days of use.
Latest update on Tuesday September 3, 2013 10:37:26 AM