Programs like FrostWire
can help in the recovery of files on a "peer-to-peer" network. The program is useful for downloading large files thanks to its intuitive graphical user interface.
- Sharing: FrostWire lets you share large files with other users. It is primarily intended for files which licenses are free and legal. It is compatible with the bit torrent protocol. The application also serves as Wi-Fi sharing for Mac, PC and Android.
- Security: all transferred files passes through the firewall in order to avoid dangerous intrusions. It does not carry either spyware or advertising, or other harmful programs during the installation file.
- Radio and discussion: FrostWire is integrated with Internet Radio, new Media Library as well as Audio Player. It also allows users to discuss with other users thanks to the community forum gathering worldwide users. You can have access to several online radio stations that are categorized by genre.
- Operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Seven.
- Processor: Pentium III or equivalent.
- RAM: 256 MB.
- Required disk space: 10 MB
- Java 1.6 or later.
- Internet connection.
- FrostWire is easy to handle with a well-designed GUI.
- Compatible with Bit Torrent.
- It has a Facebook page, a community forum link and an official blog.
- Avoid version 4 and earlier.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Thursday January 17, 2013 12:37:00 AM