CopyTrans Manager is a replacement for iTunes. In fact, it can manage your iPod without iTunes and at the same time providing a very effective way to transfer data on your iPod or iPhone.
- Management: everything is easy to use. Transfer of video and music files is possible just by dragging and dropping or using few clicks. There are also other possibilities such as adding songs to iPod, creating and editing playlists as well as organizing iPod songs into playlists.
- Straightforward interface: In fact, the interface displays the iPod content with the playlists, albums, songs and artists. The user then, can manage his/her iPod songs.
- Security: there is an eject tool that allows users to disconnect safely your iPod once the copy of files done. If ever CopyTrans Manager cannot detect your iPod, check the drivers first and then the application. You can also profit from an online help manual if ever there is a problem on the application.
- Operative System: Vista / XP / 2000 / 2003 / 9x / 7
- Pentium® III 700 Mhz / RAM: 128 MB
- Brushed metal skinSafe
- iPod database management
- (not specified)
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Thursday August 9, 2012 12:16:55 AM