It is evident that no anti-virus can be considered as being fully effective without regular updates. Considered as one of the most powerful anti-virus on the market, Kaspersky Antivirus 2
is a prevailing antivirus in all directions. Here are its main features.
- Protection: the software can effectively block potentially malicious programs via automated analysis. This is performed before threats become danger, attack and break your system.
- Virus database: cybercrime introduced every day new applications whose purpose is based on damaging the systems. Kaspersky antivirus tries to track cybercriminals by detecting all forms of possible viruses.
- Navigation: you will no longer be afraid to hit a snag while surfing. The anti-virus protects your connection without slowing down the computer and the Internet connection.
- Analysis: if your system is infected, you can always ask for a detailed and advanced investigation. Kaspersky Antivirus can track down infected files and the origin of the infection.
- Updates: as long as you have an Internet connection, updates will be done automatically. And once your anti-virus is updated, it can face any kind of threats that may assault directly or indirectly your computer system.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Processor: Pentium 800 MHz.
- Hard disk: 480 MB free space.
- RAM: 512 MB
- Updates are automatically made when connected.
- Kaspersky Antivirus is easy to use.
- Paying for a license is necessary after the trial version has expired.
- The software installation requires minimal configurations.
Latest update on Wednesday December 19, 2012 11:49:06 PM