Admittedly, taking a screenshot is easier than downloading images. LightShot
can be useful in this case. This screen capture tool is quite handy and has many features.
- Screenshot: LightShot is primarily intended to make screenshots. But it is not a simple screen capture with PrtScr keyboard. Indeed, it includes several features namely the capture of a selected area or the entire office.
- Copy to Clipboard: what is interesting with this software is that it allows the user to copy the captured screen or area to the clipboard directly. It is also possible to save the screenshots as image files.
- Transfer to an image editor: to allow the user to bring a personal touch to the image (editing), the software can transfer LightShot to capture an image editor. This is a feature that makes it more convenient.
- Storage server: in addition to these features, LightShot also can download the screenshots from a storage server. It can also generate a link to share images with friends.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- LightShot is easy to use and quite convenient.
- This is a freeware version.
- It only offers not more than capture modes.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Tuesday May 14, 2013 01:23:54 AM