by K.Soft is a program for blocking the install and uninstall of applications on the computer system. It will request the administrator's right or password to complete an execution.
- Block: the principle is quite simple; the administrator user can block some files to execute automatically on the computer system. This means that it is impossible to install/uninstall programs without entering the right password. Another option also prevents other users to access Start Menu, Control panels, Task Manager and Internet Options.
- Restriction: apart from that, Install Block is also featured with an option that prevents users from opening instant messaging programs, playing games or from opening some websites that are not authorized.
- Password-protection: Install Block is protected by a password. No one can enter its settings as well as the computer's settings without this right passcode. If a user tries to install an application, a box will immediately appear to request a password.
- Operating System: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Install Block is essential for employers and parents.
- The interface is user-friendly and plain.
- It can be tried during 30 days and then, the license is required.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Monday July 21, 2014 10:02:51 AM