One of the most famous open-source applications used for FTP and SFTP on Mac OS X, Cyberduck can be used to connect to any of (mt) Media Temple services.
- Outline view and interface: Novices and professionals can use it thanks to its easy feature. In fact, its interface is endowed with quickly accessible bookmarks. Users can browse large folder structures efficiently and have preview files with Quick Look.
- File edition: users can change content as quickly as possible thanks to a seamless integration with several external editors. The configuration of both Amazon CloudFront and Cloud Files from Rackspace is possible.
- Supported core System and Compatibility: Many OS X core system technologies can be supported such as Spotlight, Bonjour and the Keychain. It is also compatible with most external editors such as BBEdit, TextWrangler or TextMate.
- Languages supported: English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Russian, Swedish, Hungarian, Danish, Polish, Indonesian, Catalan, Welsh, Thai, Turkish, and Hebrew.
- PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Available in several languages
- Integration with external editors
- Handles FTP, SFTP, Webdav and S3.
- FTP login and transfers can be a little slow