This tool, commonly known as Game Editor
allows you to create the games of your dreams even though you have little knowledge in programming. It is an interactive multi-media tool for developing game.
- Supported events: you can create events using the interaction of actors via the mouse and the keyboard. Here are some of these events: activation event, animation Finish, collision, collision Finish, create Actor, destroy Actor, draw Actor, key Down, key Up, etc.
- Scripting language: using scripting language similar to C programming language, Game Editor is integrated with script editor window that can give access to the built-in names of objects (actors), variables and functions. Syntax is colored so as to distinguish code easier.
- Actions: as for the actions, they are numerous but here are just some of them: change Animation, change Animation Direction, change Cursor, change Path, change Transparency, change Z-Depth, destroy Timer, collision State, conditional Action, create Timer, create Actor, destroy Actor, event Enable, event Disable, follow mouse and more.
- Supported file formats: here are the formats supported by Game Editor (image, sound and music files) tga, wav, bmp, voc, mid/midi, pnm, iff, ogg, png, aiff, mod, xpm, riff, s3m, xcf, 8svx, it, pcx, xm, gif, jpg/jpeg, tif, lbm.
- Operating system : Windows 95/98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7, Linux, Mac OS X 10.5 and Windows Mobile based Smartphones, GP2X and Handhelds.
- RAM: 32Mb or more.
- Processor: 200Mhz+ x86 (Pentium and above) or compatible.
- It is a full-featured software for creating games.
- Multiple levels in a single file.
Latest update on Monday November 5, 2012 12:46:50 AM