Prism Video Converter
is a conversion tool designed by NCH Software and which is one of the most stable and comprehensive converters on the market.
- Conversion: practical and fast in conversion, users just have to add the file to convert, adjust some parameters and click on “Convert” button to start the conversion. It can convert to/from most of popular video formats. It is also possible to add video files directly from DVDs and start conversion.
- Preview: this is a quite unusual feature for a conversion tool. Indeed, Prism Video Converter is offering an option to preview the original video and the output result before starting the conversion.
- Customization: users can adjust video setting with this tool. Indeed, it is possible to set compression and encoder rates, frame and resolution rate to output files. As for the size of the output files, you can also adjust it according to your preference.
- Supported formats: as a multi-function one, it is possible to convert files in these formats: .avi, .wmv, .asf, .mpg, .mpeg, .mpe, .vob, .mov, .3gp, .mp4, .m4v, .flv, .mod, .ogm; .mp3, .wav, .divx, .dv, .gif (for output formats), etc.
- Operating System: Windows XP / 2000 / Vista / 2003 / xp x64 / 7 / Vista 64 / 7 x64
- RAM: 128 MB
- Processor: Pentium® III 700 Mhz
- Prism Video Converter is simple to use.
- It is possible to proceed in batch conversion.
- There is a free version that is available for non-commercial use.
Latest update on Tuesday November 20, 2012 06:02:38 AM