For those of us who donít like to use iTunes to handle the content of their iPods, this tool is ideal for them. Sharepod
is a small in size software that is an excellent alternative music manager helping to share your iPod music collection with friends.
- Add and delete files: with this application, you can transfer a song, an album art or a playlist form your PC to your iPod or vice versa depending on the memory of the device. You can also visualize and back-up photos and save some personal data in some cases.
- Compatibility: Sharepod can work with iPod or PC from a 3Mo space. It is perfectly possible to work it under Windows or Macintosh. If the user is sharing their iPod over a network, an installation is not needed. For all operation, users just have to plug the iPod into the computer and run Sharepod.
- Search option: albums are categorized by title, date and artistís name. Users can filter the tracks to be played or to be exported thanks to keywords. After that, files can be exported to PC or played on a multimedia player.
- Operating system : Windows 2000, XP, Mac.
- Processor : Pentium IV or equal.
- RAM : 256Mb.
- Connected iPod.
- The software is entirely free.
- It is available in English and in French.
- Easy to use with several features.
- The software is not working under Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Some features cannot work with iPone 4.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Tuesday October 16, 2012 10:21:00 AM