Data from memory cards generally cannot be recovered. Once they are lost, they are permanently lost. WinRecovery Software CardRecovery
is an application for recovering photos from your memory card.
- Supported situations: once you have installed CardRecovery on your computer system, it can start recovering images. You can use it if you have accidentally deleted an image/video from your cards. It can also recover photos from formatted, damaged and defective memory cards.
- Supported storage devices: CardRecovery can support secure digital card, miniSD, memory stick pro, smartmedia, flash card recovery, cellular mobile phone, microSD or MicroSDHC card as well as USB flash drive and other storage devices.
- Supported file types: as for the image and video file formats, CardRecovery supports the most common ones. Indeed, it can support JPG, JPG, TIF, AVI, MPG, ASF, MTS, WAV, MP3 and AMR. It can also take in charge Nikon NEF, Canon CRW and CR2, Sony SRF, Samsung DNG...
- Supported camera brands: the application also supports the most common camera brands that are available on the market namely Nikon, Canon, Kodak, FujiFilm, Casio, Olympus, Sony, SamSung, Panasonic, Fuji, Agfa, Vivitar, Plaroid, etc.
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 98/2000/2003/XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- Hard disk: 256 MB or more for storage of the recovered photos
- A memory card reader if your camera does not appear as a drive letter.
- CardRecovery is easy to use.
- It has an intuitive interface.
Latest update on Tuesday July 9, 2013 07:32:44 AM