With its award-winning user interface, CloneCD
is the perfect tool to make backup copies of your music and data CDs.
- Encoding technology: CloneCD uses a high level of encoding technology to make perfect backup copies. For that, it puts a sequence of characters (letters, numbers, punctuation, and certain symbols) into a specialized format for efficient storage and transmission.
- Advanced options: although its interface makes it easy to use for novices, there are also advanced options that have been designed for expert users. One of them is the possibility to compress extensive footage at high speed.
- FAT32 partitions : designed by Microsoft, this new version of the file system, FAT32, supports an increased number of possible clusters but could reuse most of the existing code. Thanks to this, the available conventional memory footprint is reduced by less than 5 KB under DOS.
- Supported formats: It can copy DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM. Apart from that, CloneCD also supports DVD split file image formats that works with FAT32 partitions and which is compatible with VirtualCloneDrive. It supports ISO and UDF formats as well.
- Operating system : Windows 98/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows XP64/Windows VISTA/Windows VISTA64/Windows Win7/Windows Win7-64/Windows 8/Windows 8-64
- RAM: 64MB.
- Hard Disk Space: 5MB.
- Processor: minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class.
- IBM-compatible personal computer.
- High-quality of copying application.
- User-friendly interface.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Wednesday November 12, 2014 05:04:25 PM