Working under all Windows operating system from Windows XP to Windows 7, Dojotech Spotify Recorder is a simple tool that will determine when Spotify is playing and then save automatically the song to mp3 format.
- Tag: Dojotech Spotify Recorder tags instantly the resultant file. It also allows users to tag the files after in order to include the genre and the album.
- MP3 Conversion: It aims at reducing the size of an audio file so that it is easily downloadable. During the process, it is removing all superfluous sounds such as any sounds outside the range of human hearing (20 - 20,000 Hertz) as well as any lower-pitch sounds that would be impossible for us to hear.
- It can fix for wav to mp3 conversion and for the former version. MP3 conversion process has been updated and the sample rate increased to 320kbps that is to say the number of samples per seconds that are taken from a continuous signal in order to make a discrete signal. As usual, the newest version always remains better than the former ones.
System requirements :
- Net Framework 2.0
- Windows XP to Windows 7
- No premium account needed
- Link to iPhone & iPod Touch Spotify Stream, iTunes
Latest update on Wednesday August 8, 2012 02:32:14 PM