Information about your traces on the computer as well as on the Internet can all be stored in a hidden place and can be recovered even though you have deleted them. Clean After Me
can clean entries create automatically by Windows during your job.
- Computer browser: when using a computer and during a regular computer work, Windows operating system automatically creates files and registry entries. Clean After Me can clean them all; from recent folder, opened files, temporary folders, event log, recycle bin, and more.
- Internet browser: apart from cleaning the computer, Clean After Me’s users are also allowed to clean cookies, history, password as well as cache of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. Moreover, users have the possibility to choose which history, password to delete.
- Portable: this application can be run from a USB flash drive for cleaning your traces from all the computers you are using. For that, users just have to copy the executable file of Clean After Me (.exe) into the USB drive, run it from there and the application does the rest.
- Operating system : Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- ZIP required for the installation.
- The users have the opportunity so select what they want to delete.
- Clean After Me can be used as a portable application.
- It is only working with IE for internet history.
Latest update on Wednesday November 7, 2012 12:30:53 AM