is an application helping its users to complete word as they type. That way, this typing assistant reduces a lot the number of keystrokes and typos.
- Automatic word completion: once you start typing a word, Type Booster displays you via a popup, all possible word completions related to the typed word. With a single click, you can choose the one that suits best the context of your writing.
- Learning: Type Booster is containing a rich vocabulary of most frequently used English words. It is also integrated with an auto-complete dictionary where users are allowed to add new words, modify or delete them if required.
- Credits: featured with a 100 million collection of samples of written and spoken English, Type Booster earns a good credit. The dictionary is based on the work of Adam Kilgarriff who assorted word frequency lists from the British National Corpus (BNC).
- Compatibility: this app is working on any Windows applications and is compatible with the following: MS Word, IE, Firefox, Thunderbird, etc. It also supports all popular text processors, e-mail programs, ICQ messengers and all browsers.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Type Booster is practical.
- The interface is quite intuitive and graphical.
- This trial version is available for 21 days.
Latest update on Wednesday July 10, 2013 07:42:00 AM