The majority of Internet formats are FLV. Though numerous players are able to play this format file, they do not allow to upload FLV files to Internet. Any FLV Player
is a tool allowing to play video files of the FLV format and to publish them on the web.
- Customizable: Any FLV Player lets on to select the color of the control panel, the color of the play/pause button. Full screen mode and 2X zoom are other options that the user will profit from it. In fact, users can resize the window to play the FLV. It is also endowed with quick shortcuts to activate zoom.
- Media player: as a media player software, it allows to play both audio and video FLV file formats. The user no longer needs to convert the files from the Internet but instead can directly play them after the download.
- Import to websites: publishing a video into Internet requires some basic knowledge of XML or FLASH. Thanks to Any FLV Player, users can import their FLV videos and audios to websites in a matter of minutes and just with few clicks. No knowledge in coding is required.
- Operating system : Win 98,2000,Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- RAM: 256 MB or more.
- Processor: Pentium 1, 0 GHz or above.
- Adobe Flash 8 or above.
- Pixels resolution: display with at least 800x600.
- Windows-compatible sound card.
- The software is compatible with the older versions of Windows.
- It is free, easy to use and with quick installation.
- The interface is clean and intuitive.
- Only for Windows.
- Needs better PC requirements.
Latest update on Wednesday October 17, 2012 06:34:13 AM