Editing an image is trouble-free and especially with the right tools. Designed by Antonio Da Cruz, PhotoFiltre
is a complete image retouching program that you can use to edit and embellish your pictures.
- Retouching: PhotoFiltre has all the necessary tools for image editing. You can choose the simple or the advanced control. You can work with the majority of the most popular image formats such as bmp, jpeg and much more.
- Filters: this app is featured with a compendium of filters. Indeed, applying filters to your images can be done with a single click. You can also adjust brightness, contrast, hue and many other options that you can find once you download it on your computer system.
- Selection: users can also work with just an area of a given image. There are two types of selections. The first is about predefined forms namely rectangle, triangle and others. The second is similar to lasso for the selection with several sides.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Seven.
- Processor: Pentium IV and above.
- RAM: 1 GB
- Required disk space: 6 MB
- PhotoFiltre has an intuitive ad user-friendly interface.
- It is easy to handle and downloadable for free.
- No fewer than 70 filter available.
- Some functions of advanced editions are missing.
Latest update on Saturday April 26, 2014 04:38:51 PM