Creating audio files from another audio file is now a common task that anyone can perform. Thanks to software like hash mp3 cutter
designed for that, users just have to choose the one that will meet their needs and fit their system resources.
- Cutter: hash mp3 cutter is an application meant for splitting an audio file into several parts. You can also use this to shorten a song in a one segment which you can define the length. This software is usually used when you want to create a ringtone or to create a song mix.
- Output formats: unfortunately, hash mp3 cutter’s only output format is MP3, a drawback that seriously reduce the choice. But, it should be kept in mind that this format is the most popular format and quite all audio programs support this format.
- Edit tags: it also offers you the ability to insert tags into your freshly cut file. Thus, you can add titles, artist names, release year and comments and so forth that will be displayed when they are being read by a player.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Required drive space: 3 Mb.
- It is an easy to use program.
- You can choose the final result: several parts or a shorter version of the file.
- You can download this for free.
- This is just the trial version.
Latest update on Tuesday March 19, 2013 02:58:25 AM