When we have too many games in our computer, it happens that the system slows down. GameBoost
allows the optimization of your computer so as to upgrade the Internet connection and the system functioning.
- System repair: first of all, GameBoost repairs all problems affecting computer performances. It can close temporarily background processes and unnecessary Windows services, intensify processor performance and clean RAM. It detects all superfluous services and applications to let you stop them after.
- Game performance: this software offers a game defragmenter. It aims at defragmenting the game directories which allows a given game to start and run more quickly. Only the gaming window opens on the desktop.
- Internet connection: with a single click, the Internet speed is enhanced to quickly browse online games. Users can play swiftly and reach the highest score in their online games.
- Supported languages: here are the languages supported by the software: English, French, German, Japanese, Arabic, Brazilian, Portuguese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, ChineseSimp, ChineseTrad, Serbian (cyrillic), Serbian (latin),Greek, Hungarian.
- Operating system : Microsoft® Windows® 8, Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/ Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate, Microsoft® Windows® Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business /Ultimate, Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit and 64-bit) with SP2/SP3 or Home/Professional/Media Center, Microsoft® Windows® 2000.
- RAM: 256 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB of free hard disk space
- Processor: 300 MHz processor or faster processor
- It is a practical software for gamers.
- Easy to use with an intuitive interface.
- It is a shareware version.
Latest update on Monday October 22, 2012 10:39:30 AM