is a tool for capturing FLV and RTSP videos. It is designed by Nir Sofer and detailed below are some of its main features.
- Capture: the main function of WebVideoCap is its ability to capture FLV and RTSP/MMS videos that are streamed over the Internet. What is interesting is that we can launch a capture even if the video is still being played on a page. Thanks to this option, capture can become quite easy.
- Recording: when the video is downloaded, WebVideoCap offers the user to specify its location of your choice. Once this is done, the video is now viewable offline.
- Supported Web sites: the application supports a wide range of Web sites. For instance, you can launch Yahoo Video, iFilm, Metacafe, Putfile, Youtube, Google Video, and many others. You will find the complete list once you download the application on your interface.
- Operating Systems: Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- RAM: 512 Mb.
- Disk space required: 35 KB
- WebVideoCap is lightweight and does not consume memory resources.
- It can be downloaded for free.
- It has an intuitive interface.
Latest update on Friday June 14, 2013 06:46:38 AM