Easy, smart and efficient, those are the words which can summarize Video Cutter
features. Those who will use this software do not need to have advanced knowledge to handle it. Moreover, due to its simplicity, video processing can be done quickly.
- Cutting: Video Cutter is a program whose purpose is to cut a video file into several segments. Compared to other software of the same kind, Video Cutter is easier to use. With its few features, users do not have to hassle through an interface full of useless and complicated menu.
- Processes: using Video Cutter, splitting a video file can be done easily without having deepened skills about it. There are only three steps to follow. Firstly, all you have to do is to play the video in order to identify the part to cut. Secondly, you have to mark the start and the end of the chosen part. Finally, to end the process, you just click on the Save button to save the output file.
- Input files: Even though it is simple, Video Cutter supports almost of most common video files formats. For instance VOB, DAT, MPG, AVI, DIVX, MP4, WMV, MOV, MKV, FLV and so much more. Therefore, there is no need to convert a file which you want to split.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Required Space disk: 5 MB
- It has a simple interface.
- It is free.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on Tuesday December 11, 2012 12:09:11 AM