If you want to get your favorite clip video in a one file, using X2X Free Video Audio Merger
is one of the easiest ways to do so. Efficient and powerful, this software comes with an intuitive interface that makes its use effortless.
- Merging: X2X Free Video Audio Merger helps you bring out a fully customized video compilation. Indeed, it allows you to join several parts of different video files and create a new whole file. You just have to import the videos you want, set their appearance order and the software does the rest.
- Supported formats: X2X Free Video Audio Merger supports the following video formats: MP4, AVI, MP3 and more. And for output formats, it gives you the choice of your video’s quality: high quality MPEG4, 30fps, 640x480, 2.5MBit; AAC - 192KBit), standard quality MPEG4, 24fps, 480x320, 1.3MBit; AAC - 128KBit) and low quality (MPEG4, 15fps, 320x240, 0.5MBit; AAC - 128Kbit).
- Practical: X2X Free Video Audio Merger features a built-in audio and video converter for reducing formats compatibility matters. And moreover, this program supports batch processing for you to save time.
- Operating system: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Required drive space: 3 Mb.
- It is easy to use and powerful.
- You can download and use it for free.
- Nothing special to report.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Thursday March 14, 2013 03:16:12 AM