If you are not an expert to use Photoshop and need powerful graphics editor, adopt Paint.NET
. It is a handy tool for handling images and photos.
Key features :
- User- interface : For simple and quick browsing, it comes along with a tabbed document interface, which means that thumbnails are displayed instead of a description. Thus, it is easy to manipulate several images and photos. Moreover, it includes the necessary tools and options you need.
- Installation : Its installation requires .NET Framework and time. The two modes of installation are quick and customizable. The first one is for beginners and the latter is suitable for advanced users. Once installed, you need some time to be familiar with it so as to handle it successfully.
- Drawing tools : With this application, it is possible to work on several images at once with the various tools that it provides : brushes, geometrical shapes, magic wand, clone stamp. Of course, you can make as many changes as you like to your images because it has an action history.
- Filters and effects : Once you have finished, you can enhance your images with effects like blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise and embossing. Note that it is possible to transform your image into an oil painting or a pencil drawing with a single click.
System requirements :
- Windows 7 SP1 or newer (including Windows 8, 8.1, and 8.1 Update 1)
- 1GHz processor (dual-core recommended)
- 1GB of RAM
- Intuitive interface
- It supports layers
- Several effects and filters
- An alternative for photoshop
- Not suitable for advanced users
- Installation takes time
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Monday July 28, 2014 09:38:45 AM