Image Video Converter
is an application for converting image to video and video to image. Easy to use, it lets you create videos from multiple still pictures. It has been designed by A4 Video.
- Conversion: Image Video Converter is mainly used to convert still images stored in the hard disk video. For this, the user is free to choose the images that can be used. The quality of the final rendering is preserved even after merging videos.
- Extraction: this program is able to split videos and extract the raster. Image Video Converter also supports batch processing, which helps speed up the process and save the hard disk resources.
- Compatibility: this program can work with a wide range of audio formats including, for example, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PCX, WMF, EMF, TIFF, TGA... image format and MP3, WAV, VIDEO WMA... audio format as well as AVI, DivX, XviD, MS MPEG4, MPEG… video formats.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP.
- Disk space: 11 MB
- RAM: 64MB
- Processor: P166
- Image Video Converter offers an intuitive interface that makes it easy to handle.
- It can support a compendium of file formats
- It is not available in other languages.
- Watermark on the output.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Wednesday July 24, 2013 05:50:57 AM