It is often recommended to convert Word files to PDF files if you want to secure them. Quick Word to PDF
can perform such tasks while keeping the quality and layout of the source file.
- File conversion: Quick Word to PDF is a program that easily integrates into the Windows interface. That way, the conversion of documents in Word format to PDF can be done in a matter of minutes. It should be noted that this application can perform batch conversion to avoid time wasting.
- Getting started: Quick Word to PDF is easy to use. To carry out the conversion, the user only has to open the Word file, click "Create PDF" icon in the toolbar of Microsoft Word, and then, choose the destination folder for PDF document.
- Layout: advantage of this software is its respect for the layout of the original document. Even converted to PDF, the file retains the same original layout. Moreover, images and graphs stay in their original places.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Word 2000, 2003, 2007, and 2010
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® processor 133 MHz or equivalent
- HDD: 25 MB
- RAM: 64 MB of memory
- Screen resolution: SVGA monitor with 256 colors and 800 x 600 pixel resolution
- Web connection for activation
- This product is licensed as a single product for a single system
- Quick Word to PDF is available in free version.
- It is lightweight and does not consume too much space.
- Other programs are more powerful.
Latest update on Monday November 4, 2013 04:44:04 PM