Designed for music lovers, DiskAid
is a smal tool enabling to manage your iPhone or iPod, iPad files from your computer. It is developed by DigiDNA and first released in June 2008.
- File transfer: not only this tool enables to browse your iPhone Apps from your Mac or Windows and also transfer files to and from an iOs device. For instance, DiskAid enables to copy files to and from your computer to iTunes. Files can be simple documents, music tracks, videos and podcasts.
- Exporting: DiskAid also permits to send iPhone files to your computer in a matter of seconds. Indeed, it can export your voicemail, your SMS messages, iMessages, history log, voice memo, notes and contact lists to your desktop and via a simple drag and drop.
- Access to iOS file system: this is one of DiskAid's main features. There is no need of license or registration to exchange files between iOS file system and iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Operating systems: Windows 8 /Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP SP3, Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.x) / Lion (10.7.x) / Snow Leopard (10.6.x)
- Processor: Intel-based architecture Universal 32/64 bits for Mac.
- iTunes 10
- All iPhones, iPads and iPods touch supported.
- DiskAid can also transfer files to iPhone, iPad or iPod via Wi-Fi or USB.
- Intuitive, plain and graphical user interface.
Latest update on Thursday July 17, 2014 09:21:44 AM