, it is possible to import and manage your music collection whatever their formats are: audio CD, AAC, MP3, Apple Lossless or non-protected WMA.
- Main purposes: iTunes is for PC or Mac. With this tool installed on your computer, you can browse, organize, listen, watch and play back TV shows, apps, etc.
- Playback: all your multimedia files are gathered in a library and then you can create playlists so that iTunes can select the file to play back while having the possibility to change the playlist on the fly. If ever you have networked computers equipped with players, it is possible to share your library and your playlists as well.
- Burning: iTunes can also burn CD to different formats, for example, audio CD, MP3, data CD. Then, you can print a custom cover for your CDs.
- Synchronization: the other feature of iTunes is that it is also possible to synchronize your iPod and transfer your music or photos via FireWire or USB. You can synchronize your playlist every time you plug in your device.
- Search: you can easily find music, films, movies, TV shows, apps just by typing in the search field. For accurate result, you can use title, artist, genre, actor, director producer, year, etc.
- CPU: 1GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Disk space: 200 MB
- Sound cards and speakers: 16 bits
- Mac OSX 10.5.8 or higher
- Windows XP SP2 or higher, Vista and 7
- Safari4.0.3 or higher
- Broadband internet connection
- Seamless integration with iPods, iPhones and iPads.
- Possibility to synchronize PDF files with iBook.
- It comes along with tools for creating playlists.
- For the time being, ping is underdeveloped.
- Few file formats supported.
Alternative spelling :
i.tune, i.tunes, itune
Latest update on Monday April 29, 2013 04:03:43 PM