With the rise of technology, we can now watch and capture videos directly from our mobile phones. Nevertheless, the problem is that, mobile file formats are not compatible with computers’. 3GP Player
is an application that allows you to convert your 3GP files in a compatible format on your PC.
- Conversion: with this tool, the conversion is sure to be smooth and speed. Users are allowed to convert any files into 3GP or 3GP2, AVI or FLV. All video files can be converted into FLV format which can be played by most of video player.
- Supported formats: here are the supported formats for the conversion: WMV, MP4, QuickTime, Real Media, AVI and MPEG. It is worth to note here that theses file formats are the most used in multimedia world and they can be played by any player on a PC.
- Installation: with a small size of around 12MB, the installation of 3GP Player 2008 is the fastest. In terms of bundled programs, the application comes with a toolbar for Internet Explorer and FireFox.
- Interface: it has an intuitive and graphical interface designed for both beginners and experts. Users have access to three widely-space icons that can be located directly in the tool’s main windows.
- Operating system : Millenium, Windows 2000, XP, Windows Vista
- Processor: 233-MHz Pentium-class processor or better
- RAM: at least 128MB.
- 3GP Player 2008 is an easy-to use software.
- There are other alternatives on the market.
Latest update on Wednesday November 7, 2012 12:33:06 AM