If you need to extract clips from your MP3 files, MP3 Knife
is the solution. It is the simplest and quickest program for extracting clips from your MP3 files.
- User interface : Its interface is not cluttered, if you are familiar with this kind of application, you are at ease with its standard window. It includes all the buttons you need : play, stop, pause, open, etc.
- Extraction : Three clicks are enough to cut an audio file. For that, you only need to play the song you would like to cut. Then you set the starting and ending point.
- Backup : Once you have selected the file you would like to extract, define the output folder and its name. Finally, click on « Save » button to start the process. A box will appear to inform you about the result of the extraction, successful or failed.
- Quality of the extracted file : The extracted file keeps the original bitrates so its quality is same as the original. You can even enjoy it on mobile phones.
System requirements :
- RAM : 512 MB
- OS : Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Moderate use of system resources
- Easy to handle even for beginners
- It does a task in a short amount of time
- A task is done without freezing or crashing
- Lack of advanced settings
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Wednesday September 12, 2012 01:00:43 AM