Everyone knows that the best tool for word processing is Microsoft Word. Unfortunately only few people are able to use its latest version: 2010. So, to solve this matter, Addintools created Classic Menu For Word 2010
- Easy to use: Classic Menu For Word 2010 gives you the ability to use Word 2010 as if you are using Word 2003. It is worth to note that the features of Word 2010 are included in the main menu, the standard toolbar and formatting tools.
- Supported languages: Classic Menu For Word 2010 is very convenient. In fact, it supports multiple languages such as Chinese, French, German, Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, etc.
- Interface: Classic Menu For Word 2010 comes with a simple and intuitive interface allowing users to have quick access to all commands. For example, for printing, the appropriate icon is displayed at the top of the interface. Furthermore, the execution of these commands can be done in a matter of seconds.
- Operating Systems: Win XP, Win Vista.
- RAM: 512 MB
- Required disk space: 4MB.
- Classic Menu For Word 2010 is effective and practical.
- It does not consume memory resources.
- Its interface makes it easy to handle.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on Thursday November 28, 2013 05:34:26 AM