is a utility especially conceived to lock and unlock the screen of a given computer with a password. It is developed by Safe PC.
- Lock: Screen Lock's passwords features ASCII encryption system. At the beginning, the user defines his login and password. A click on the icon in the Windows notification bar is enough to lock the screen automatically.
- Unlock: to unlock the screen of the computer, the user will have to click the Lock Screen icon. In the dialog box that appears, he must enter his login and password and the screen will appear and resume its work.
- Tips: in case the user has forgotten the password, he simply has to restart the PC. To open documents requiring backups while the screen is locked, users only have to close screenlock.exe and lockdown.exe processes.
- Default access: in case the PC is blocked without having changed the password by default, the principle is simple. Users just have to set username (default) and password (default).
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Screen Lock is entirely downloadable free of charge.
- This application is lightweight and consumes little resources.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on Tuesday February 4, 2014 06:30:13 AM