Programs that can handle 3GP video files are quite limited and if you want them to be supported by media player applications, you have to use converter software like 3GP Converter 2011
- Conversion: the application converts the videos you have recorded with your mobile phone that are most of the time saved as 3GP format. Unfortunately, few applications are able to play this kind of format that is why 3GP Converter 2011 has been developed.
- Output formats: when converting, you can choose the output format that depending on your later use. Among them, you can choose DivX, XviD, AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, RM, MOV, VOB, and FLV. Apart from 3GP files, 3GP Converter 2011 also supports converting AVI and MPEG into 3GP.
- Quick: you are allowed to load multiple files on its interface and simultaneously convert them by clicking on “convert” button. Processing with it will be easy since it only includes few tabs and menus and moreover all its features are clearly indicated.
- Operating system: Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Required drive space: 11 Mb
- 3GP Converter 2011 is easy to use and entirely free.
- Available output formats are all standard and supported by all existing players.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on Tuesday April 23, 2013 01:33:58 AM