This new version is now available and called Apache OpenOffice
. Apache OpenOffice is the first stable release since the sale of the project. Its updating brings performance improvements and new features.
- Calculation: Similar to MS Excel but a lot powerful and robust, it will manage your spreadsheet. In fact, users can integrate graphics, perform mathematical calculations, organize data, combine cells, import and export information, etc. It is sure that newcomers find it easy to learn and intuitive. For professionals, there are lots of comprehensive ranges of advanced functions.
- Writer: You can write your text and give them the format you want, add images, import information, and add special titles.
- Impress: users also have the possibility to create multimedia presentations with professional quality. You can profit from background music, special effects, a waiting time between slides, a support for video and more.
- Base: Thanks to this option, you can databases to manage all the information that you consider important in your computer in just a few clicks. In fact, DRAW gives you the tools to communicate with graphics and diagrams as well as the opportunity to covert drawing into flash movie.
- Windows, MacOS and Linux
- Around 64 MB memory is required for the installation
- 200 MB disk space for recent version
- Improved ODF support, including new ODF 1.2 encryption options and new spreadsheet functions
- Work with all kinds of files
- Improvements in performance and quality
- Enhanced graphics, including shear transformations, line caps and native support for Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
OpenOffice is also available on Mac
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Monday August 25, 2014 12:15:34 PM