In some countries, peer to peer download is illegal. Thanks to Bearshare
, you will enjoy of a free and all-legal file sharing app which specializes in videos and music. It is a simple tool allowing a quick download of audio, video and image files.
- Download: with over 15 million songs and videos available in the application database, users can profit from a straightforward downloading of their favorite songs. An automatic resume feature works for the completion of the requested download.
- Search: Bearshare is integrated with an advanced search for all types of media files. This enables to search quickly for your preferred video and audio media files even if there are millions of files on the application’s database.
- Parental control: so as to protect your little ones from harmful contents, the editor of the application integrated in 2011 a parental control feature to it. For that, you just have to open 'Menu -->Tools --> Preferences' and choose 'Parental Controls'. It will block viruses and offensive files.
- Community: the application lets users create an account where they can add information about themselves. While downloading, they can get in touch with other users and exchange text messages. It is also possible to listen to music together, upload photos and much more.
- Other features: apart from that, it is also worth to note that Bearshare can connect to an iPod / MP3 player. So then, you can transfer songs to and from your iPod. Users are allowed to create their own playlist, remove unnecessary tracks, recover lost password, burn CD and also customize Bearshare settings.
- Operating System: Windows 98/ Windows ME/ Windows NT/ Windows 2000/ Windows XP
- Hard Disk Drive: 32 megabytes minimum free space and 4 megabytes of free disk space for the BearShare program.
- Processor: 166MHz Pentium class CPU or higher is required
- Active internet connection
- Bearshare is entirely legal.
- 100% clean install.
Latest update on Thursday January 10, 2013 12:44:38 AM