Screen Video Recorder
is an application that helps you to record screen activity in just a few clicks and save it afterwards in other video formats. This tool has been designed by WORDADDIN STUDIO.
- Screen captures: the application can capture a full screen or only a limited area of the screen computer. Currently, there are five types of captures: fixed region, full screen, window, fixed size and random region capture. With Screen Video Recorder, you can also record audio and mouse cursor. Recordings are stored in AVI and WMV file formats.
- Customization: users are allowed to define output formats, to pause and resume recordings, to configure the recordings so that it can run and save automatically captures. Customizing hotkeys to start and stop more rapidly recordings is also possible.
- Hidden mode: if you want nobody to discover that you are taking screenshots from the system, you have to know that hiding the recording is possible. You can also minimize the icon in the system tray so that nobody can suspect your.
- Enhancement: for this latest version, some bugs and problems on the cursor capture have been fixed and “Copy File Name to Clipboard” and “Copy Folder Name to Clipboard have been added.
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Direct X 9
- Screen Video Recorder is practical to create tutorials.
- It is packed with a comprehensive help manual.
- The application offers a multi-lingual interface.
- This shareware version expires after some days of use.
Latest update on Thursday November 29, 2012 11:58:49 PM