It is always important to diagnose computer even if it seems to work normally. Instead of using a specialist, Everest Home Edition
is a practical application to quickly diagnose PC.
- Diagnosis: once installed on your computer system, Everest Home Edition quickly evaluates hardware components of your PC, namely the processor, motherboard, BIOS, graphics card, hard drives, network cards and much more. It will then provide you all the necessary information about your system.
- Identification: Everest Home Edition also enables to find drivers that are not yet installed in the system. Over and above, it can also provide the Website's address providing access to these drivers.
- Hardware: apart from that, the application also helps to assess the state of the latest technical innovations. Thus, Everest Home Edition can diagnose the most powerful processors such as COREI3, Corei5, and Corei7. Ditto for the latest generation of graphics cards, BIOS, etc!
- Software: Everest is not limited to hardware diagnosis, it also takes into account the status of all programs installed on your system. In other words, Everest Home Edition tests the performance of the following programs: ODBC, DirectX and network drivers.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Me, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- RAM: 256 MB of RAM.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 100 MHz
- Hard Drive: 4 MB of available space.
- Everest Home Edition is entirely free and easy to use.
- Nothing special to report.
This product has been discontinued by it's makers, Lavalys since the end of 2005. Thus for the new PC, you can use SIW
Note: Version 5.30
Latest update on Tuesday February 11, 2014 04:59:05 AM