is a compact extraction tool. More than once, it has been rewarded for its efficiency; this shows that it is a reliable software. Simple and easy to use, StreamBox Ripper
downloading is free in order to give it a try.
- Ripping: StreamBox Ripper is a digital audio extraction software, it helps you to copy audio track, without damaging it, from removable devices such as CD to your hard drives. Extracted files can be saved in three kinds of formats namely MP3, WMA or WAV. This software can be used as a conversion tool as well, it supports formats mentioned above and can converse them to and from each other.
- Output setting: before executing conversion, you can modify some output settings. For instance, due to 10 equalizer bands included within it, you have the ability to customize bass and treble boost. It also provides interesting features such as a built-in encoder which enables to set audio channels (stereo, mono), volume and bit rate and finally, users can choose the output files target folders.
- Convenient: Moreover, StreamBox Ripper has other features which distinguish it from other programs like the ability to add, to edit ID3 tags and data collecting from online database CDDB. There is no time wasted since it supports batch conversion and finally it includes a built-in audio player to preview currently converted audio file.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000
- Required space disk: 1 MB
- It has an intuitive interface.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Friday December 14, 2012 01:14:47 AM