or commonly known as FL Studio
is one of the most popular music production systems in the world. It is fully featured allowing production environment for PC and music creation.
What instruments are used? Virtual sounds with electric guitar, acoustic or/and synthetic bass, plucked string simulation and sampler tools (piano). It also offers beat-slicing, video effect visualization, general sample playback as well as other options of synthesis techniques. Powerful in mastering and mixing thanks to its industry-leading 64 stereo track mixer. Each one of these 64 stereo track mixer include not less than 8 effects that can be routed to any of the other 64 tracks. Effects plugins span Compression, Filtering, Phasing, distortion, Delay,EQ, Flanging, Chorus, Vocoding and Reverb are possible during the treatment. The user is totally free to make a choice. He/she will choose how the project will be laid out. With flexible and unlimited space, audio, automation data and note pattern can be edited and arranged following the creativity of the user. This music production system is also functioning as track based sequencer depending on user's needs and preferences. There are numbers of track Step-sequencer, an automation Clips and industry-leading Piano Roll.
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously. Download and test the demo!
- 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
- Windows 7, Vista, XP & 2000 (32 & 64 Bit)
- (or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp (running XP, Vista or Windows 7, 32 or 64 Bit)
- 1 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)
- Editor patterns
- Multi-track sequencer
- Many effects and plug-ins
Latest update on Monday September 22, 2014 11:46:49 AM