If you do not have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer, you can still open presentations with this tool. PowerPoint Viewer
is a full-featured tool to view PowerPoint 97 and later versions presentations.
- Viewing: PowerPoint Viewer enables to read any Microsoft PowerPoint presentations starting from Microsoft PowerPoint 97, to Microsoft PowerPoint 2000, Microsoft PowerPoint 2002, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, and Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
- Password-protected presentations: it happens that some files are password-protected. With PowerPoint Viewer, it is far to be the problem since the application can open password-protected presentations automatically.
- Interface: with an interface not far from Microsoft PowerPoint's, its use and handling are of the easiest. You can perform all actions trouble-free since it is graphically shaped.
- Operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- RAM: 256MB or more.
- Required disk space: 270 MB of available hard disk space.
- Display: 1046X768 or higher resolution monitor.
- Additional: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory.
- PowerPoint Viewer is useful for those that do not have Microsoft PoserPoint installed on their computer.
- It is possible to print files after viewing them.
- It is easy to install and uninstall.
- It is not possible to view Information Rights Management (IRM) presentations.
- You cannot run macros, programs, or opening linked or embedded objects.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Tuesday May 27, 2014 09:17:13 AM