Need notifications for incoming emails? You've Got Mail
is the ideal software for that. It will alert you whenever you receive mail by playing an animation or a sound. Thanks to this software, you do not need to keep your default e-mail program running all the time.
- Email notification: this program allows users to turn off email program. In fact, it allows you to choose the different animations and sound effects that suit you for the notification. For that, you just have to follow some steps.
- For security sake, you need to input the username, password and POP3 mail server of your account before anything else. You just have to make sure of your email account settings before starting the app. Easy to configure and quietly sits in the System Tray, it is also using Secure Connection (SSL) for the security of your accounts.
- Once configured and running, You've Got Mail quietly stays in the Windows System Tray and keeps an eye on the defined mail account, letting you know whenever a new message lands in your inbox with the help of visual and audio notifications.
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7.64-bit
- Hard disk space: 15571Kb
- Secure for all users
- Pros Secure connection (SSL)
- Password encryption
- No impact on system performance
- 30days trial
- Nag screen
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Friday September 28, 2012 04:40:48 AM