Designed by Audio Phonics, AP Tuner
is a full chromatic tuner or a musical instrument's tuner of your instruments on your PC.
- Open Tunings: Ideal for guitarists and beginners who want to go on their own, this software is fully customizable. It is far better that electronic tuner thanks to its sheer amount of options. The music lover can view, listen to a graph the musical notes. The library of sounds is customizable according to the user's needs.
- A Minor Windows layout issue is fixed so that the user can activate a window by only clicking the inside of the window instead of the titlebar. A brand new "harmonic graph" window has been added for the harmonic visualization of the contents.
- Capture: It captures the audio microphones for acoustic instruments and at the same time inputs line for electric instruments. Its accuracy helps the users to choose between several different tunings according to their needs.
- Pentium compatible CPU, 200 MHz or greater
- Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, or Windows Vista
- Microphone (or adapter if connecting directly to electric instrument)
- 2 megabytes of available disk space for installation
- Sound card
- 32 megabytes RAM
- It uses the microphone to analyze the sound
- An automatic detection of the nearest note or sound played
- The pitch can be set A4;
- The interface is simple and straightforward to browse.
- Need to play loud to hear the note
- Needs to be calibrated manually to give precise notes
Latest update on Thursday June 12, 2014 06:06:28 AM